The National Football League has more avid watchers in the US than any other league or sport. And its games are available through several distribution channels, paid and otherwise, so you follow your favorite team’s whole season without problems.
But there’s a catch. All that NFL content is hosted on free or paid sites that only make the videos available to US viewers. So you need to be in the US to have all this content. Alternatively, you can do the next best thing: Get a US IP address.
Having an IP address identifying you as an internet user in the United States is easy if you have a good VPN. ExpressVPN is the best service when beating geo-blocks is the task at hand.
Top 5 NFL streaming sites – Quick list
In a rush to tune in to NFL? No worries; here are the top NFL streaming sites you can connect to now to get into the game right away!
- USTVGO – Self-streaming website that doesn’t annoy viewers with popups or redirects.
- 123TV – A dedicated streaming platform with a reserved webpage for NFL streaming. That means you can watch your favorite sports to your heart’s content.
- NFLBite – A streaming subreddit on Reddit that streams direct matches and maintains a dedicated log of previous streams.
- Live TV – Another free NFL streaming platform that also broadcasts other sports.
- Live Soccer TV – While it’s named after “soccer,” you can also find your favorite NFL streams here.
The best seventeen NFL streaming websites today
- Website: https://ustvgo.tv/category/sports/
As video streaming services go, USTVGO is reliable and easy to use and has both live TV and sports. In addition, the site itself displays the streams, so you don’t get redirected, detoured, or pestered with pop-ups.
The website includes a TV and football season schedule, so you don’t need to know in advance the dates and times of the games you’d see.
This platform is on our list because it includes NFL matches, of course, but it has a lot more content for you, including 93 TV channels and other sports like NBA, college sports, and SEC football.
- 100% free
- No need to register
- Variety of popular channels
- Supports different types of devices
- Some channels require a VPN
- Problems using Roku