Serbia is a country that accepts the legal obligation to protect freedom of expression and information. Hence, its constitution forbids censorship. However, it has not become the world’s stronghold for such values. As a result, Serbian citizens have to deal with the same limitations and restrictions on the internet as many others worldwide. That is why in Serbia, as in most of the world, you need a good VPN to ensure internet freedom to the highest possible degree.
Moreover, using a premium VPN will also give you other advantages. For example, you can access all the primary video streaming platforms, like DAZN or Netflix. Furthermore, if you are a Serbian living abroad, the exact VPN service will enable you to experience the internet as if you were back home. That means you’ll be able to enjoy multimedia content exclusive to Serbian residents and use local services such as banking even from abroad. And that’s not to mention that the VPN will significantly enhance your digital privacy, anonymity, and security.
Top Serbian VPNs – Quick list
This guide describes in detail all the best VPNs to use if you’re in Serbia in 2023. But if you’re in a bit of a rush and want to get the gist, here’s our quick list.
- NordVPN: One of the most advanced VPNs in the market will do the trick for Serbian users too.
- ExpressVPN: Our top choice for a VPN to have in Serbia.
- Private Internet Access (PIA): The largest VPN network on Earth serves our purpose well.
- Surfshark: The VPN market’s most disruptive provider is also an excellent choice for Serbian users.
- PureVPN: Probably the VPN-verse best-kept secret should get some publicity for its performance from Serbia.