A Virtual Private Network (VPN) is the easiest and safest way to get a Mexican IP address if you’re away from Mexico, traveling on business or holiday, or live abroad. The VPN encrypts your incoming and outgoing traffic and sends it through a secure tunnel to the specified servers in its network. In this case, the server will be in Mexico. Thus the server gives you a local IP address, and the rest of the world will see it as yours. Once you’re there, you are in Mexico for internet-related purposes.
Curious to learn more? Keep reading to learn how to receive a viable Mexican IP outside it.
Quick steps to get Mexican IP addresses
Getting started with a VPN is utterly painless. No complications, batteries included. If you want to have a viable Mexican IP address anywhere with you, here’s what to do.
- Select a VPN provider. Our favorite is ExpressVPN, but our other two suggestions also work great. While you can choose other service providers too, make sure that your chosen service has servers in Mexico.
- Sign up with your VPN so you can have your login credentials.
- Find and install the apps your VPN offers for the device you want to use.
- Clear your browser’s cache and cookies.
- Launch your VPN app and log in.
- Choose a server from Mexico in your VPN network and start browsing.