Foxtel Go is a popular Australian-based streaming service that offers a wide range of content from movies, TV shows, and sports. However, you need to be inside Australia to access the service because of geo-restrictions. That means you can’t continue watching your favorite show, like the Real Housewives of Melbourne, if you travel abroad. Usually, you will get an error message telling you that your Foxtel Go account is not accessible outside Australia.
Nonetheless, a virtual private network (VPN) is the surest way to avoid restrictions and access Foxtel Go from anywhere. This article will show you how to do it and much more.
Quick guide to unblock Foxtel Go outside Australia
Is it your first time using a virtual private network? Don’t worry, as configuring it with your device is quick and easy. Just follow the guide below.
- Go to the official website of your preferred VPN. (ExpressVPN is our top recommendation.)
- Download and install the VPN software on your device.
- Open the VPN and choose an Australian server.
- Connect to it to change your IP address.
- Clear your device’s cookies and cache.
- Launch the Foxtel Go app and start streaming.