A VPN with multiple simultaneous connections is desirable as it enables you to protect all of your devices simultaneously. Unfortunately, many providers limit the number of simultaneous connections, which means you have to remove one device to add another.
Apart from keeping you safe and anonymous online, a VPN will come in handy to bypass geographic restrictions. It will enable you to access content, apps, and websites unavailable in your region.
Read on to find out the best VPNs for multiple devices, how to configure a VPN with various devices, and much more.
Quick list of the top multiple devices VPNs
Are you short on time? Here is a quick brief of the best VPNs for multiple devices:
- Surfshark – The best multiple device VPN available. It allows you to connect unlimited simultaneous devices and comes with easy-to-use apps.
- Private Internet Access (PIA) – It gives you 10 simultaneous connections. The network is massive, although some servers are less equipped to unblock some sites.
- NordVPN – Supports six simultaneous connections, but you can install it on your router for additional devices. It employs dependable security measures, and the servers are pretty fast.
- IPVanish – Allows you to connect unlimited devices on a single subscription. Also, has apps for all devices and is an excellent choice for torrenting.
- PrivateVPN – Allows you to run 6 devices simultaneously. The provider uses high-quality encryption and does not store identifiable information.
The best VPNs for multiple devices – The detailed list
After thoroughly testing hundreds of services, our compilation of the top multiple devices VPNs is compiled.
Our top pick multiple devices VPN. It offers unlimited simultaneous connections with affordable plans without compromising security.
- Unrestricted simultaneous devices
- Watertight security
- Unblocks streaming services
- Slow connections on some servers
Surfshark takes the lead as the best multiple device VPN. That is because it offers unlimited simultaneous connections, which means you can connect as many devices as you want. Moreover, it has affordable packages and excellent features, giving you value for your money.
The company has recently added more servers to its network to cement itself as a genuinely premium VPN service. Right now, it operates more than 3200 blazing-fast servers in over 65 countries globally. In addition, due to its impressive unblocking capability, you will be able to stream content on Netflix and other popular streaming sites.
This VPN offers apps for almost every device, including Windows, iOS, macOS, Linux, Android, and Chrome and Firefox extensions. In addition, the Smart DNS feature will allow you to use VPN features on devices that don’t support VPNs, like gaming consoles and smart TVs.
Surfshark is top of its games in terms of security. First, it uses AES 256-bit encryption to protect your online connections. Second, a kill switch will cut your traffic if the VPN connection drops unexpectedly. Third, apart from blocking intrusive ads, the Cleanweb suite also prevents malware and trackers.
2. Private Internet Access (PIA)
A great VPN with excellent unblocking capabilities. It gives up to 10 simultaneous devices.
- User-friendly apps
- Customizable encryption
- Affordable packages
- Doesn’t have Smart DNS
Private Internet Access (PIA) is the best VPN to unblock streaming platforms on different devices. It allows you to have ten simultaneous devices, but you can add more devices if you install the router app.
The VPN offers dedicated apps for Windows, macOS, Linux, Android, and iOS. These apps are similar, so you will get the same features and usability regardless of the device you use.
This is the most extensive VPN network on this list, with over 29,650 servers in over 80 countries. As a result, you will be able to access geo-blocked content worldwide on streaming sites like Netflix, Hulu, etc. But, unfortunately, it is unable to deal with some geo-blocks.