Streaming services have eliminated the limitations of looking for cable TV subscriptions. When everything is available with a mere internet connection, why go wired?
CNNgo is one such service that has expanded the viewership of the long-known and popular CNN. Thus, the media source that enjoyed massive popularity among people for a long is now available online as CNNgo.
However, not many of you can enjoy this service as CNNgo is typically available within the United States only.
Does this mean you’ll keep on missing your favorite content?
Let’s learn how to unblock CNNgo outside the US through this extensive guide.
A quick guide to watching CNN Go outside America
- Choose and subscribe to a reliable VPN provider. Ideally, your VPN should support fast streaming without compromising your online privacy. We recommend using ExpressVPN.
- Install the VPN app on your device(s). Download the VPN app on your device where you want to watch CNNgo. You can also install the respective VPN clients on all your devices (if your VPN supports multiple device connections).
- Log in to CNNgo. Simply use your cable subscription credentials to sign-in.
- Start streaming. Once you step into the world of CNNgo through its official website, you’re free to watch anything you want there.
Quick list of our top VPNs
- ExpressVPN: This is a trustworthy, safe, and privacy-conscious API service with 3,000+ servers globally. Its robust security features and impressive unblocking abilities make it a top choice to work with CNNgo.
- NordVPN: This is a popular VPN due to its high speed and robust security. It allows you to connect with more than 1,700 US servers which makes it perfect for unblocking CNNgo worldwide. The VPN offers a 30-day money-back guarantee that enables you to test the service risk-free.
- Surfshark: It has a reputation for affordability and dependable security to protect your online activity. It offers unlimited simultaneous connections, has a no-logs policy, and unblocks CNN Go from anywhere abroad.
What is CNNgo?
Don’t be confused if the word ‘CNNgo’ sounds familiar. You guessed it right – it’s the go-to online version of the popular channel CNN.
CNNgo started off in 2014 as an online streaming platform featuring the CNN cable version’s content.
Accessing CNNgo requires the users to enter their cable subscription credentials, after which they can watch the platform for free. This free availability makes CNNgo different (and better) from its predecessor CNN Pipeline, which required users to pay extra to watch content besides news.
With CNNgo, you can simply use your cable subscription details to sign in to CNNgo. After that, you can watch CNN news live, CNN International, or HLN broadcasts.
You can also watch your favorite program as the online version even hosts all CNN full episodes as pre-recorded ones.
With this online platform, CNN has taken care of users’ comfort by offering support for all major devices. It means you can watch CNNgo on your smartphones (iOS and Android), computers (Windows and MacBook), or others such as Roku, Chromecast, Apple TV, or Android TV.
The only limitation with CNNgo is that you necessarily need a cable TV subscription to it. But that’s not a big deal since you’re likely to have it already.