ExpressVPN has become the market leader, all thanks to its security, speed, and reliability. But, you might be wondering, “how do I know if it is the right VPN for me?” The best way to make that sure is to get ExpressVPN free trial.
Even though ExpressVPN does not offer a completely free trial as some other top VPNs do. Still, it offers a 30-days, no-questions-asked money-back guarantee. That can help you test ExpressVPN out and see for yourself if it meets your requirements, all risk-free.
After testing it using different accounts, we can vouch for ExpressVPN money-back guarantee; it works. We got our money back every single time.
So now, here is a detailed guide to enable you to get ExpressVPN for free. Alongside learning how to get ExpressVPN free trial, you will also get to read some jaw-dropping statistics that will surely convince you to use a robust VPN like ExpressVPN at all times.
Let’s get started!
Get ExpressVPN free trial – Quick steps
Excited enough to get ExpressVPN for free? Follow these quick steps to get the fantastic VPN on your device without going through the complete guide.
- Go to the ExpressVPN website and select a subscription plan to sign-up.
- Complete the registration by submitting your billing details and payments.
- Download the VPN app on your device and start using it with full premium features for a month.
- Request a refund before completing the 30-day trial period and have your money back within a few business days.
It was that easy to enjoy the premium VPN for free. But that’s not all! Read along to learn more about getting the VPN free with no upfront payments, the 30-day free usage hack, and more.
How to get ExpressVPN free trial – no upfront payments
ExpressVPN is predominantly a premium VPN generally known for its risk-free money-back guarantee. However, since it offers top-notch services, it costs somewhat higher than its rival VPN services. That’s why people who cannot manage to invest a few bucks for a month drop the idea of trying this VPN.
However, little do people know about the ExpressVPN free trial with no upfront payments.
You read it right! ExpressVPN does come with an entirely free trial for a few days. But, sadly, it’s not advertised as aggressively as its money-back guarantee. That’s why we are describing it in detail here to let you test this VPN at no cost.
But there is a catch!
This free trial is only available to mobile users. It means you have to download this VPN on your Android or iOS device to test it; you cannot use your PC for it.
Secondly, this free trial only lasts for 7 days. After that, you have to subscribe to one of its pricing plans to use the VPN. (Of course, your payment remains protected with the money-back guarantee).
Step-by-step guide to get ExpressVPN for free on mobile
- Go to the app store on your mobile device (Play Store for Android and App Store for iOS).
- Search for the ExpressVPN app and download it.
- Open the app and sign-up with your email address. Tap on the “Create Account” button to register.
- Give the required permissions to the app.
- You’ll now land at the VPN dashboard. You can also see the free trial banner at the top of your screen mentioning how long you can use the app for free.
- Choose a server from the drop-down menu and tap the power icon to connect.
This is it. You can now enjoy using ExpressVPN with access to all its features for 7 days. No need to enter your payment details or make upfront payments to test the app.