Xumo is an excellent platform for free live and on-demand content with over 190 popular TV channels like ABC News, NBC, Fox Sports, etc. This gives you unlimited entertainment, including movies, TV shows, music, comedy, breaking news, etc.
Unfortunately, the service is only available in a handful of countries like the US, Canada, Spain, Mexico, Germany, Italy, Brazil, and the UK. So, you will need to use a Virtual Private Network (VPN) if you live or traveling in a country where Xumo is unavailable.
A quick guide to accessing Xumo worldwide
Follow the steps below to watch Xumo from anywhere worldwide:
- Start with subscribing to a reliable VPN provider like ExpressVPN.
- Now, download and install the VPN software on your device.
- Open the VPN app and connect to a server in a country where Xumo is available, like the US or Canada.
- Go to the Xumo website or app and enjoy your favorite content.
- If it doesn’t work, clear your browser’s cookies and try with another server. However, you can contact VPN customer support if the problem persists.