PandaVPN is a relatively new entrant in the VPN industry. It is operated by Panda Security, a renowned IT solutions company, which confirms it is a legitimate service. One of its biggest perks is the extensive network with servers across the world. Besides, some of its servers offer reliable connections, and the drop in your speed will be barely noticeable.
The VPN guarantees to keep you safe and maintain your online privacy. It is compatible with all operating systems, meaning you can use it on all of your devices.
So, is PandaVPN worth giving a try? Read on this unbiased review of PandaVPN to find out what it has to offer.
Short on time? Here are our PandaVPN key findings
- Extensive network – Surprisingly, PandaVPN has a large network with servers in different locations around the world.
- Advanced security – The service safeguards your connections and data with ECC encryption. Although not commonly used in the VPN industry, it is safe enough to keep off intruders.
- Impressive speeds – PandaVPN offers incredible upload and download speeds. It is enough for most tasks, and you won’t suffer buffering or lagging.
- Compatibility – Offers apps for all major devices. Unfortunately, the VPN allows you to connect only three devices simultaneously.
PandaVPN Pros and Cons
- Unlimited bandwidth – It does not limit bandwidth or data, so you can surf the internet and perform other activities without restrictions.
- Free version – You can easily use PandaVPNPro for free; although it comes with certain limitations.
- Antivirus – This is a unique feature that will protect your devices from all the common viruses.