PandaVPN is a relatively new entrant in the VPN industry. It is operated by Panda Security, a renowned IT solutions company, which confirms it is a legitimate service. One of its biggest perks is the extensive network with servers worldwide. Besides, some of its servers offer reliable connections, and the drop in your speed will be barely noticeable.
The VPN guarantees to keep you safe and maintain your online privacy. It is compatible with all operating systems, meaning you can use it on all your devices.
So, is PandaVPN worth giving a try? Read this unbiased review of PandaVPN to find out what it offers.
Short on time? Here are our PandaVPN key findings
- Extensive network – Surprisingly, PandaVPN has a large number of servers in different locations worldwide.
- Advanced security – The service safeguards your connections and data with ECC encryption. Although not commonly used in the VPN industry, it is safe enough to keep off intruders.
- Impressive speeds – PandaVPN offers incredible upload and download speeds. It is enough for most tasks, and you won’t suffer buffering or lagging.
- Compatibility – Offers apps for all major devices. Unfortunately, the VPN allows you to connect only three devices simultaneously.
- Pricing: It offers a tremendous annual plan deal with its price starting at $2.49 per month plus 12 months free.
- Streaming: PandaVPN unblocks the most popular streaming platforms, including Netflix, Disney+, Hulu, Amazon Prime Video, BBC iPlayer and more.
- Torrenting: The VPN service provides dedicated torrenting servers, but they failed to establish a connection and access any torrent clients during our testing.
- Circumventing censorship: The service allows you to bypass censorship in countries like China and Russia easily.
- Usability: PandaVPN’s app is amazingly easy to use, from downloading to installing and then connecting to a server.
- Customer support: Unfortunately, it does not offer reliable customer support services.