Not too long ago, people in France and everywhere would have tons of great torrenting sites to download the best movies, music, games, TV shows, and lots more. But unfortunately, this is hardly the case today as there is strict surveillance from ISPs and the government, who keep blocking these websites.
Despite Cpasbien being the most loved torrenting site in France, it’s still amongst the ones that got blocked. But there is always a way around everything; other quality torrenting sites like Cpasbien still exist.
These sites are what we will be focusing on in this article. We have created a list of the top eleven alternatives. These torrenting websites will ensure you don’t miss out on your favorite movies and shows, broaden your horizon, and discover new content you might like.
A quick overview of top Cpasbien alternatives
- Torrent9: It is an excellent torrenting site suitable for French-speaking users. Torrent9 offers lots of movies, games, movies, TV shows, and much more. The site, which attracts millions of visitors monthly, is endorsed by even some of its competitors, including SmarTorrent.
- T411: This torrenting platform has a robust forum community that gives valuable advice. It offers several types of content ranging from music, movies, games, eBooks, apps, and lots more.
- YggTorrent: Although it does require registration before access, the process is free, easy, and fast. It has an extensive portfolio of files, including audio files, apps, eBooks, and, of course, movies, music, and games.
- Kickass Torrents: It is one of the earlier pioneers of torrenting. Although the site is not accessible in several countries, users can access several mirror sites and alternatives.
- ZeTorrents: It has a simple and easy-to-use design, and you get to see what is trending at the bottom of its homepage.
- MonTorrent: You will find lots of French movies here, along with music, games, eBooks, apps, and lots more. The site has an outdated design, but this does not impact the quality of content available.
- GK Torrent: This one is mainly for the French audience. It offers films, consoles, PC games, and lots more. We found its advanced search functionality a lifesaver, making it easy to search for torrents based on the latest additions or recommendations.
- NexTorrent: Like other French torrent websites, it thrives on offering only the best content in the French language. Also, the admin reviews the torrent files before uploading to ensure top-quality files.
- Elite Tracker: One of the biggest and most famous private trackers, available only by invitation. Since it’s an invite-only platform, the chances are you will only get quality videos, including Blu-ray and HD print.
- QCTorrent: A unique torrenting source that’s only accessible through direct payment or invitation by a member. Like most others, it is suitable for downloading movies, music, games, and lots more.
- FrenchTorrentDB: Although the website is old in the business, it has remained as good as new without getting blocked. The site is ideal for downloading eBooks, music, films, and more.
The quick guide to using alternatives to Cpasbien safely
Torrenting poses several risks, including software vulnerabilities, malvertising, data leakage, legal troubles, etc. To avoid such problems, it’s essential to use a quality VPN whenever on Cpasbien or any other site like it. The easy steps outlined below will walk you through how:
- Download and install a torrent client such as qBittorrent or uTorrent (if you haven’t already).
- Next, subscribe to a VPN (our number one recommendation here is ExpressVPN), and download and install it on your device. Although it’s not compulsory, using a VPN is necessary as it gives you anonymity and prevents malware attacks alongside protecting you from other threats while torrenting.
- Go to any Cpasbien alternative of your choice and start downloading torrents of your choice.
Attention: Read before you begin torrenting
Privacysavvy.com disapproves of the illicit distribution of copyrighted works. Kindly note that while P2P file sharing is not unlawful in itself, it can also contain copyrighted files. Should you upload these copyrighted contents, you are likely to be prosecuted if you are in countries like Canada, the U.K, U.S.A, Australia, and so on.
P2P civil lawsuits are considered a criminal offense and come with several adverse effects, including the monetary and emotional burdens on the accused. Also, the government can mandate your ISP to release the details of your torrent activities to the plaintiff.
In summary, the more torrent activities you carry out, the more chances of being slammed with a lawsuit by the relevant authorities (the copyright protection groups).
That is why we recommend our users always check the legality of a torrent you wish to download upfront so that you keep all the legal troubles at bay (saying no to piracy is an ethical practice anyway, too). And then, also remember, protecting your privacy and security via a VPN is critical while torrenting (for many reasons, as covered later in this article).