Businesses handle sensitive information that they must protect in the face of modern adversities like hacking, spying, and data theft. With the Covid-19 outbreak, more companies are shifting their operations online while employees are working remotely from home. This is why every business should find a way to protect its data and resources. The best way to do so is to use a virtual private network (VPN).
Some VPNs are designed explicitly for the general public, while others are suited for businesses and corporations. These business VPNs typically offer dedicated IP addresses and servers, unlike consumer VPNs.
In this guide, we’ll look at the best VPNs for businesses, why businesses need to use VPNs, criteria for choosing a business VPN, and much more.
Quick summary of the top business VPNs
- ExpressVPN – Most robust solution for organizations employing remote workers and for single business users. Offers superior servers, military-grade encryption, zero-logs policy.
- NordLayer – Our number one recommended VPN. Specially designed for businesses, centralized dashboard, massive server network, comprehensive no-logs policy.
- Perimeter 81 Business VPN – Capable servers, fast and reliable connections, handles all types of traffic.
- Encrypt.me Business VPN – Unlimited simultaneous connections, compatible with major platforms, content filtering.
- VyprVPN – Owns the entire server network, dedicated account manager, 10 simultaneous connections, NAT firewall.
- Twingate – Single entry point, web-based admin console, remote access, AES 256-bit encryption.
- Torguard – AES 128/256-bit encryption, stealth feature, compatibility across devices, extensive server network, 24/7 customer support.