It is valid if you are worried that Snapchat might be divulging too much helpful information and allowing random snaps to get to your inbox. You can customize settings on Snapchat to enhance your privacy and prevent the spread of too much information from the app to third-party apps.
However, to do this, you should learn about Snapchat, its safety, how to hide your location, how to delete messages, how to hide activities, and the best Snapchat privacy practices. These topics and more are what we cover in this guide.
Top 11 tips for best privacy practices and settings for Snapchat – Quick list
- Enable privacy for contacting and Quick Add feature.
- Protect your Snapchat account with a two-factor authentication.
- Customize your Snapchat account to restrict story visibility.
- Limit location access to just friends.
- Automate the deletion of chats.
- Control Bitmoji access.
- Become invisible to others on Snapchat.
- Review advertisements.
- Remove the tagged location from your friend’s recommendation.
- Hide gaming activity.
- Disable snap codes scans.