We know you bought your iPhone because you wanted a powerful device to let you do exciting things, like taking classy pictures and videos to share with your friends and family and significantly improving your overall digital experience. Calls from robots, spam, and potential scammers are not how you want to use your phone. It’s a waste of your time and resources, not to mention how annoying and inopportune it is every time it happens.
Thankfully, you don’t have to put up with that at all. This article lists the best seven free spam call blocker apps to eliminate spam calls on your iPhone.
Best spam calls blockers for iOS devices – Quick list
Here is a summary of the top robocall blocker apps for iPhone to deliver you a phone spam-free life. If you want to know more about these apps, read along.
- RoboShield. It’s our top choice among all iOS spam call blockers. RoboShield adopts many different security measures and implements them holistically to improve your experience better than any other option.
- Truecaller. The best free app on our list. It includes many helpful features, and is one of the most popular apps in this category.
- Nomorobo Robocall Blocking. Complete blocking is the name of the game with Nomorobo Robocall Blocking. It will send all the spam straight into your voice mail.
- YouMail Voicemail and Spam Blocker. A good option for corporate users. The blocking options are centered around your voicemail. The pricing tiers are focused on business users.
- RoboKiller. With RoboKiller, you can have the joy of giving spammers a taste of their own medicine. It sends the calls to an AI answering machine for wasting their time — and it records everything.
- Malwarebytes Mobile Security. It protects you from spam while offering many other security options. So it’s phone spam blocking with a plus.
- Hiya. The last one on our list is trendy, even with T-Mobile and At&T, who use this blocker in their very own services.