If you are reading this guide, you must be a proud iPhone or iPad owner, the coolest of all digital toys. Unfortunately, while using these Apple gadgets feels amazing, those annoying promotional and robocalls might ruin your experience. That’s where you need to load your iOS devices with powerful spam call blockers.
You bought your iPhone because you wanted a powerful device that would let you do every exciting thing, like taking classy pictures and videos to share with your friends and family, and significantly improve your overall digital experience. Calls from robots, spam, and potential scammers are not how you want to use your phone. It’s a waste of your time and resources, not to mention how annoying and inopportune it is every time it happens.
Thankfully, you don’t have to put up with that at all. This article lists the best seven free spam call blocker apps to get rid of spam calls on your iPhone.
Best spam calls blockers for iOS devices – Quick list
Here is a summary of the top robocall blocker apps for iPhone to deliver you a phone spam-free life. If you want to know more about these apps, read along.
- RoboShield. It’s our top choice among all iOS spam call blockers. RoboShield adopts many different security measures and implements them holistically to improve your experience better than any other option.
- Truecaller. The best free app on our list. It includes many helpful features, and is one of the most popular apps in this category.
- Nomorobo Robocall Blocking. Complete blocking is the name of the game with Nomorobo Robocall Blocking. It will send all the spam straight into your voice mail.
- YouMail Voicemail and Spam Blocker. A good option for corporate users. The blocking options are centered around your voicemail. The pricing tiers are focused on business users.
- RoboKiller. With RoboKiller, you can have the joy of giving spammers a taste of their own medicine. It sends the calls to an AI answering machine for wasting their time — and it records everything.
- Malwarebytes Mobile Security. It protects you from spam while offering many other security options. So it’s phone spam blocking with a plus.
- Hiya. The last one on our list is trendy, even with T-Mobile and At&T, who use this blocker in their very own services.
How to pick the best Apple spam call blocker
Apple invests a lot of resources in keeping the apps in its App Store as safe and reliable as possible. But you will still find several options for each category, so the question is always, which ones are worth trying?
We went through many of the available apps and selected the seven best ones according to the criteria below.
- App Store reviews and user rating. Aim for nothing short of four stars with at least 1000 posted reviews.
- Customer service. You should never need it, but it has to be quick and helpful when you do.
- Feature quality.
- Price. If you’re getting charged for something, you better get value for your money.
No single app is perfect in every regard, of course. But it can have enough value for us to recommend it to you with pride in a job well done.
Top 7 spam call blockers for iPhones and iPads today – Detailed list
Since we’ve mentioned the notion of perfection already, bear in mind that nothing will keep every single spam call away from you. Many telemarketing agencies and scammers keep refreshing their number lists to avoid blockages. They are working hard to keep reaching you, and that counts too.
The best apps, however, will keep most calls away from you. And that’s as good as it gets: to reduce meaningfully the volume, time, and resources that spam calls are costing you.
So with no further ado, here’s our detailed list of the best seven spam call blockers for iOS users!
1. Robo Shield
Robo Shield is a relative newcomer to the spam-blocking applications for Apple devices. That makes it even more impressive how it’s managed to acquire a good name for itself in such a short period.
Robo Shield is highly effective at blocking unwanted calls. It’s one element within a more extensive security tools and software package to improve security and privacy. Maybe you are already thinking about buying the whole package –or perhaps you should be considering it, if not.
RoboShield gets a 95/100 from us! Here’s why: