Netflix is the world’s largest video streaming service and is exceedingly popular worldwide. In addition, it offers a vast catalog of movies and TV shows. Yet, some of us still think it’s a bit pricey since the basic plan will cost you about 107 USD a year. Of course, you can always have a month free of Netflix on a trial basis. But by the end of the month, you’ll probably find you like it enough to keep using it at your own cost. But here’s the thing about Netflix and fees: they differ in every country, and the difference can be significant.
Did you know that already? Are you wondering why Netflix charges different prices in different countries? But more importantly: did you know that you can beat the system by using these differences in price to your favor? Keep reading, and let us tell you all about Netflix, country-specific fees, why it happens, and how it can help you save some money.
A quick guide to getting Netflix discounts
Follow these steps to get a much cheaper Netflix account:
- Subscribe to a top-notch VPN service with servers in the required regions. We recommend ExpressVPN as it is reliable and has servers in Argentina.
- Open the VPN application and connect to an Argentina Server.
- Create a new Netflix account if you do not have one. If you do, cancel your current subscription and wait for your billing period to expire to select a new one.
- Choose a subscription plan of your choice.
- Proceed to payment and enter the details of your card.
- Enter your phone number as required.
- Start streaming your new, cheap Netflix subscription.