Technology has made it easier to have seamless access to entertainment anywhere and anytime. Gone are the days when you had to stay updated with the schedule of your favorite TV shows or movies so you don’t miss out on them. The availability of websites, apps, and other platforms on mobile devices means you have unlimited access to watch movies and TV shows.
So, whether you need to cool off after a long day at work or you want to keep yourself company during your long travels, you have no worries. You can conveniently watch your cherished shows and catch up on missed episodes. This post examines the best apps to stream TV shows without paying a dime. Let’s dive in to discover!
Quick overview of the best apps to watch TV shows for free
- YouTube: Check out the channel of your favorite TV shows to start watching in high quality instantly.
- Hulu: It can be used on any device. You can also duplicate the TV shows from your phone to your TV screen.
- CBS: It has the largest selection of the most popular TV shows. You can activate the notification feature to stay alert of new episodes.
- ABC: You can watch full episodes of different shows. However, it is not supported on every Android device.
- Crackle: The service has a vast library of popular TV shows that go as far back as the 90s. You can also pick up from where you stopped when you last used the app.
- Tubi: It is organized into different genres, so you can easily make a selection.
- The CW Network: Viewing has no hidden fees. You also get access to behind-the-scenes content.
- Popcornflix: It’s quite recent on the market but contains an impressive collection of TV shows and movies.
- HISTORY: You can browse your TV shows and movies by category to easily find them.
- A&E: You need to log in to have full access to the library. It is also available for both Android and iOS.
- Yidio: It is a one-stop shop for all the free content from other streaming platforms.
- MEGOGO: It has a vast library that is divided into six categories with many selections of TV shows.
- Plex: It has many live TV channels with numerous episodes that you can watch and share with friends.
- Lifetime: Check out the description of TV shows to decide what would best suit you.
- Pluto TV: It has over 100 active TV channels, and it’s easy to use.
- Iflix: You can download your top TV shows to have access to them offline.
- Roku: You can connect to live TV channels and watch shows online using your mobile device as a remote control.
- Viki: Streaming supports subtitles in different languages.
- NBC: It has been optimized for you to watch full episodes of your favorite TV shows.