GPS location technology helps pinpoint an exact location, making it easy to find accurate directions to your school, workplace, home, or another place. Also, it will help you find a distance from one place to another or the amount of time you need to reach there. The problem is that this accuracy can compromise your privacy.
Fortunately, you can change your location with third-party GPS spoofing apps to protect your privacy. This will also improve your experience when playing location-based games like Pokemon Go. This article will look at the top 11 apps to fake your GPS location on Android and iOS devices.
Top apps to change GPS location – The quick list
- Fake GPS Go Location spoofer – Best GPS location spoofer for Android with plenty of valuable features.
- Fake GPS app – A quick and easy-to-use app to fake your GPS on a mobile.
- Mock GPS with Joystick – This is a free GPS location spoofer with a simple interface.
- GPS Emulator – Great GPS spoofing app that is free and updated regularly.
- Fake GPS Location Professional – Simple to configure and use GPS spoofing app but doesn’t have joystick control.
- Location Changer – Comes with an impressive list of advanced features for spoofing your GPS location.
- FGL Location Spoofer – Provides a satellite mode to show your exact fake location, but the free version is filled with ads.
- iToollab AnyGo – Enables you to change your GPS location without jailbreaking your iPhone.
- Wondershare – Helps to teleport your GPS location and customize everything from pause movements to walking speed.
- iMyFone Anyto – This app allows you to change your location with a single click. Also, you can share your fake locations with friends and families.
- MockGo – Incredible GPS spoofing app for iOS that simulates natural movements without lagging issues.