Traveling either for business or vacations outside India is fun. But, when you have to sacrifice the things you love (such as your favorite shows and movies), it mars your experience.
There is good news, though. With an Indian IP address, you can bypass the geo-restrictions placed on these shows and carry on like you never left.
Want to find out to do this? Then read along as today, I will share with you the ways to get a free Indian IP address in 2023. Also, I shall share details of the top VPNs to help you achieve this and answer pressing questions you may have.
Excited to learn? Let’s get started!
How to get an Indian IP address anywhere – quick guide
Are you presently out of town and rushing to get an Indian IP outside of Hindustan to access your favorite Indian content again? If yes, then take the following steps.
- Register for a reliable and efficient VPN service, such as ExpressVPN.
- Download the software and install it, taking care to select the correct version for your device operating system.
- Connect to one of the VPN’s Indian servers.
- Head on to a geo-restricted Indian site such as India TV and Hotstar. You will discover that the error message you got earlier is no longer there. Enjoy unrestricted access to all Indian content, including your favorite programs.
How to choose the best India IP VPN
You shouldn’t randomly select any VPN that catches your fancy, as doing this may lead to choosing the wrong product. To pick the right Indian IP address VPN, watch out for the following characteristics:
- A service with several server locations in India
- Has a stable and super-fast connection for online streaming
- Features outstanding online security, encryption, and privacy protection
- Supports major operating systems and platforms
- Self-installation and user-friendly app
- Has a strict no-logging policy designed to secure user’s privacy
Best VPNs for an Indian IP address
With many excellent VPNs, making the best choice may be difficult, especially when all of these providers claim to offer fantastic services. To make things easy for you, I tested several VPNs and have now come up with the three best products reviewed here.
Best overall. It is a super-fast VPN with military-grade security and privacy features that are hard to beat. It includes servers from 2 Indian cities, and a specialized “via UK” Indian location.
- Lightning speed for uninterrupted, high-quality video streaming
- Offers military-grade security and privacy features
- Functional with all major video streaming websites
- Accepts bitcoin payment
- A bit pricey
- Allows only five simultaneous connections
Although ExpressVPN has only three servers in India to choose from, you can be sure that all three servers will serve you well. Certainly, ExpressVPN is an excellent choice for those seeking to stream content safely.
With 3000+ servers in over 94 locations, the provider has settled in the British Virgin Islands, a place that’s safe from the 14 Eyes surveillance and other anti-piracy laws, thereby ensuring a safe browsing experience for all its clients.
Its blazing-fast speed is one of its most admirable qualities. Plus, the service ensures connection consistency, letting you download and stream content without interruption.
Also, ExpressVPN can unblock several streaming platforms, including BBC iPlayer, Netflix US, and more. It supports P2P torrenting and allows up to five simultaneous connections.
In terms of security and privacy, you can count on ExpressVPN. The provider offers 256-bit encryption enabled by default and perfect forward secrecy, a kill switch to prevent data exposure if you lose your connection to the VPN, and DNS/IPv6 leak protection. Moreover, this VPN does not log any session data or online activity. Hence, your privacy remains uncompromised.
To facilitate customers, ExpressVPN offers highly responsive 24/7 live chat support. Besides, it comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee to inspire confidence. The VPN has excellent multi-platform support with macOS, Windows, Linux, iOS, and Android devices. Also, you can install the service manually on your routers (if compatible).