Most Netflix users may have noticed that the new movie “Fall” is unavailable for most top Netflix Libraries. The omission is largely due to copyright laws, so you can only access it using a VPN.
A VPN service hides your real IP address and location while substituting them for another. The new IP and location will be from locations where the service is not restricted or banned. As an added benefit, a VPN greatly improves your online security and privacy, so it won’t hurt to get one either way.
This guide tests a few VPNs on the topic of Netflix, blocked locations, and VPNs to see which ones work well with Netflix and provide excellent speeds, security, and privacy. Most essentially, this guide answers all your questions on streaming “Fall” on Netflix, regardless of your location.
A quick guide to streaming Fall on Netflix with a VPN
- Subscribe to a premium VPN like ExpressVPN.
- Download and install the VPN app on your device.
- Log in on the app.
- Connect to a server in the Netherlands, the UK, or Canada.
- Visit the Netflix website or download the app.
- Log in to your account and search for Fall.
- Start streaming Fall on Netflix!