iCarly is a sitcom that ran between 2007 and 2012 centered on three teenagers making a viral web show. The show was very popular with the late millennials and early Gen-Zs and now has a sequel on Paramount Plus.
It picks up from where the original show left off and retains most of the original cast. However, it handles more grown-up issues in an exaggerated and lighthearted manner. The second season of the sequel debuted on April 8, 2022, and has only run four episodes.
Unfortunately, Paramount Plus is geo-blocked, so you can’t stream iCarly in some regions. But don’t worry about missing out on your favorite show if you’re traveling. This article will show you how to bypass these restrictions and watch iCarly season 2 from anywhere with a VPN.
Quick steps to watch iCarly season 2 from anywhere
- Choose a trustworthy VPN – The first step is to decide on the VPN service that suits you. We recommend ExpressVPN because it uses state-of-the-art servers that unblock popular streaming sites anywhere. It is also super-fast and highly secure to protect you from snooping third parties.
- Subscribe – Go to the VPN’s official website, select a subscription plan that favors you, and make the necessary payment. Thankfully, ExpressVPN has a 30-day money-back guarantee that allows you to test the service risk-free.
- Download and install – Next, choose the appropriate app for your device and download it. ExpressVPN supports Windows, Android, macOS, iOS, and Linux. Fortunately, all the apps are easy to install and use.
- Launch the VPN – Once the installation process is complete, create an account and log in. Then, connect to a VPN server in a country where iCarly is available. It will change your IP address and make you appear connected from that country.
- Enjoy iCarly – Visit the streaming service hosting iCarly and watch the second season of the sequel. Clear your browser cookies and try again if the video fails to play.