Finding an optimal live-streaming source poses an unfortunate hurdle for many passionate NBA fans without access to cable game broadcasts. Watching NBA games is difficult due to the cost of some NBA streaming sites and the availability of others in some countries. You can overcome these obstacles as many streaming options break such restrictions.
Here are the top 15 websites to stream NBA games today. Ensure you read the article to the end to find the right platform to watch or stream your favorite basketball games this season. Let’s dive in.
Top 15 best NBA streaming sites – Quick list
We’ve summarised our top picks for streaming NBA games below in case you don’t have time to read it all.
- NBABite: You’ll find links to stream NBA games for free here. Also, the video quality is mostly HD.
- FuboTV: Allows you to stream high-quality basketball games. Feel free to choose any NBA game channel you like.
- Stream2Watch: Stream2Watch has HD NBA streaming and offers coverage in sports like Football, Tennis, Baseball, Soccer, and Hockey.
- Hulu + Live TV: Hulu + Live TV creates specialized viewing for you based on your preferences. You can also get live streaming all through the season.
- Sling TV: This is one of the most affordable sites. If you have the ESPN app, you can access it using your Sling login details.
- Crackstreams NBA Channel: If you want a free site that doesn’t compromise on brilliance, this is for you.
- MethStreams NBA: It is easy and accessible because you don’t need a cable subscription to use the service.
- Buffstreams NBA: Alongside streaming NBA games, you can watch MMA, NFL, and Boxing streams here.
- NBA League Pass: NBA League Pass gives you access to exclusive weekly games. You can also stream the finals and the playoffs.
- AT&T TV: AT&T TV supports streaming NBA games across different platforms like iOS, Apple TV, Android, and Roku.
- YouTube TV: YouTube TV provides a large selection of sports channels, including NBA TV, ESPN channels, and CBS Sports Network.
- Peacock: Subscribe to Peacock TV and stream NBA games simultaneously on up to three devices.
- Amazon Prime Video: Amazon Prime Video is not so loud on sports content, but you can add channels like NBA League Pass to your subscription plan.
- ESPN/ESPN+: The site is user-friendly, and up to 4k viewing quality is available.
- NBA TV: You enjoy maximum coverage, including match analysis, interviews, and press conferences.